Ruger is proud to offer a limited availability model of their popular LCP MAX that includes a portable, key-operated, steel handgun case. Also included with the pistol is one, 10-round magazine; a finger grip extension floorplate; pocket holster; and magazine loader. Chambered in .380 Auto, the Ruger LCP MAX fits 10+1 rounds into the same footprint as the LCP II. Measuring less than 1″ wide and weighing under 11 ounces, the LCP MAX is smaller than every micro-9 pistol available, expanding the options for comfortable and convenient concealed carry. Offering more than just capacity, the LCP MAX pistol’s double stack magazine feed lips are optimized to reliably feed the wide variety of modern .380 Auto ammunition available.
- Includes a portable, key-operated, steel handgun safety case.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP MAX continues to be the definitive pocket-sized personal protection pistol.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Slide features raised cocking ears and functional serrations for easy manipulation.
- Slide and frame surfaces and edges are soft and smooth for comfortable carry and handling.
- Tritium front sight with white outline makes for fast acquisition in all light conditions.
- Improved magazine feed lips, feed ramp, extractor, and barrel cam geometries.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes a soft pocket holster and magazine loader.
There are no reviews yet.