Bering Optics HOGSTER R™ VOx 384×288 Ultra-Compact Thermal Weapon Sights are aimed at the growing feral swine market. The sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and .308 Cal. tested. HOGSTER R™ can be quickly mounted on any type of rifles equipped with Weaver/Picatinny Rails using a tactical quick release QR mounting system, making the set up process quick and easy. Due to the compact nature of the HOGSTER R™, it can be used as a handheld scanner as well.
The HOGSTERs are built with the superb Germanium optics that is paired with an advanced Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core and proprietary electronics. Simple to use, the HOGSTER R™ features an intuitive user-friendly menu to customize settings to the shooter’s needs without disengaging from the target, including MIL-Dot and Crosshair reticles along with White, Black and Colored polarization.
The scope is nitrogen-purged, is water-, dust- and shock-proof and is action ready in virtually any environment or light conditions including conditions when the environmental obscurants such as smoke, dust, haze, are present.
- Optimized for medium and long-range engagements
- Picture-in Picture function by providing a 2x magnified image at the top of the display
- Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core
- Precise lens focusing mechanism
- Manual control of the Image sharpness and Screen brightness
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
- Ability to save 4 groups of zeroing calibration data
- Battery status indicator
- Quick-Release Weaver Mount
- Rated for use up to .308 Cal.
- Recording: Video Output
- Power: 3V CR123 or 3.7V rechargeables (two), or external power supply USB port