Proudly Stocking these Brands and many more!


NFA Dealer and More!

Greetings! Welcome to our NFA information page. We are a full service NFA dealer and pride ourselves on properly completed and prepared paperwork for ease of transfer. We take all the work out of applying for your item and can even handle mailing of the forms. We also have our own livescan finger printing system that can store your digital prints for easy reproduction. No more waiting in line at the jail getting all inky. 


How to Buy a Suppressor


  Purchasing and owning a suppressor is easy. Charger Arms tries to make the process of buying a suppressor as painless as possible.  Suppressors are regulated under the National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934, and fall under the purview of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). In order to purchase a suppressor from your dealer, you must be at least 21 years of age, a resident of the U.S. residing in one of the 42 states that currently allow civilian ownership of suppressors, and be legally eligible to purchase a firearm.  

Step 1. Choose your Suppressor.

    Many times, this can be the hardest part for customers. The options for quality suppressors and features are numerous. If you are not certain on which suppressor will best fit your needs, please ask and we can help you make the right decision the first time.  You don’t see a brand you want, we can most likely get the product you need! We are expanding and updating our inventory all the time.     

Step 2. Completing ATF Form 4.

  We pride ourselves in providing the customer with the required ATF Form 4 completed and ready to sign. Our forms have the ATF Bar Code system that helps in processing the forms once they arrive at the NFA branch.  We can even have you sign electronically, reducing error on both our parts! We also include a detailed set of instructions to help in completing the forms prior to mailing.  

     To start, we will just need some basic information: 

  • Complete spelling of your full legal name 
  • Your address including County of Residence. 
  • If using a Trust, We will need the name and address of the Trust and the name and address of every trustee so we can complete their Responsible Party Questionnaire.  

After we complete your  FORM 4 PACKET, you will also need to have your fingerprints taken. We offer that service here, but many of our customers are miles away and find it easier to visit their local Law Enforcement Agency and have the fingerprint cards completed there. The cards will be provided by us and are part of the “FORM 4 PACKET”.   We even have the ability to add your photo to the Form 4, reducing the need to find time to take passport photos. We keep this information stored on file, so we can quickly fill out forms for additional purchases. 

Step 3. Pay the ATF and Wait

 This is the worst part of the NFA transfer process…THE WAIT. Once you have signed, attached your photos, been fingerprinted, submitted your forms and Tax Payment; the wait begins. The wait time varies but can be the time can be estimated by checking the site  

Step 4. Approval and Delivery!

Once we received the Approved Form 4 back from the NFA Branch, we will contact you to take possession of your new can. 

You have 2 options with this, pick it up in person or have it shipped directly to you! Yes, we can ship the can to the address on the Form 4 once it is approved.   

How can we ship you the suppressor? Easy!   

  •  We will mail you the ATF forms to complete, sign and return to us. 
  • Once we receive the paperwork back, We send a notification packet to your Chief LEO via certified mail. 
  • We must wait 7 days upon verification of receipt by the Chief LEO. 
  • On the 7th day, we ship your suppressor to you, Signature confirmed and insured.   

Out of State Customers

If you live outside the state of Kansas, we can still sell you a suppressor! We will just need the information of your local dealer to set up a transfer. You will be responsible for the transfer fees to your dealer.

 If you need any other question answered, please shoot us an email at

Or call 620 891 0021. If we don't answer, please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.